Swimwear that fits.
All twosix. styles are sold in separates for the ease of creating your favourite bikini set in the size that works best for you. The collections are designed with a focus on support and fit, while remaining seamless and hardware-free.
Get to know our 3-dimensional cuts, adjustable tops, and a range of bottoms from cheeky to full coverage.
There’s a little something for everyone.
Still not 100%? Email us to talk it through.
INTERNATIONAL CONVERSION CHART
Fabrication.Comfortable, breathable fabrics are our jam.
Introducing our second skin TWOSPEX™ — a super soft and smooth, breathable fabric that feels great and actually keeps up with you in the summer elements. With its 4 way stretch and shape retention, your swimsuit will keep its shape after washing or swimming. It’ll dry fast and still feel fab.
Swimming in chlorine?
Did you know chlorine can reduce the integrity of fabrics and will slowly eat away at the fibres? While chlorine is a great solution for killing germs, it is not so great when it comes to most fabrics. Luckily for us, TWOSPEX™ has a higher chlorine resistance, so it will increase the lifespan of your bikini and keep colours from fading quickly.
Please note* all fabrics will eventually succumb to the damaging effects of chlorine and this is not a manufacture default. Continue reading for more tips to keep your twosix. lasting all summer long.
Tips on Washing.
How to keep your twosix. lasting all summer long :
- Hand wash cold
- Rinse immediately after use to wash off any chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream and saltwater
- Do not wring, soak, or bleach
- Hang dry in shade only as drying in direct sunlight can cause the colours of the fabric to fade
- Do not iron or dry clean
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces, this may cause pulling and damage the fabric
- Fake tan, sunscreen lotions, and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear; we recommend taking extra care and allowing the products to completely dry before you put on your swim.